To make a donation from a computer or tablet instead of using the Givelify app, follow these steps:
- Visit givelify.com and select the Donors tab.
- Search for the organization where you want to make a donation.
- Select your gift amount and what the gift is for (the envelope or campaign where it should be used).
- On the Gift Summary screen, optionally add a message to your donation or make it a recurring donation, and then select Give Now.
- On the Welcome screen, select Sign In and sign in to your Givelify account, or Join Givelify (if you do not yet have an account).
If you are creating a Givelify account, complete the information on the screen and then select Join Givelify.
- On the Welcome dialog that confirms you have successfully logged in, select Continue.
- You are returned to the Gift Summary screen. Select Give Now. If you are a returning donor, you have completed the donation process.
- If this is your first donation, you must add a credit or debit card to be used for the donation.
- Complete the information on the Add New Card screen and select Continue.
- Complete the Billing Address information and then select Add Card. The credit or debit card is added to your Givelify Wallet.
- On the Gift Summary screen, check the I'm not a robot box and then select Give Now to complete the donation.