Setting up recurring gifts with Givelify is quick and easy. Follow these steps to set up a recurring gift/donation on an iOS device:
- Visit your organization’s profile and select your gift amount.
- On the Gift Summary screen, select Set Recurring to make the gift/donation a recurring event.
- Select how often you want to make the gift (Daily, Weekly, Every Other Week, 1st and 16th, or Monthly). See below for explanation of recurring gift frequencies. The selected frequency is displayed on the Gift Summary screen.
- Select Continue and the selected gift amount is automatically donated at the selected frequency.
Note: A one-time gift for the selected recurring amount is processed immediately, and the recurring gifts begin on the selected date. Your receipt screen shows that this is a recurring gift, with the next scheduled gift date.
You can view and cancel your recurring gifts by selecting Profile > Recurring.
Recurring Gift Frequencies
- Daily - A gift will be processed every 24 hours starting with your initial gift.
- Weekly - A gift will be processed every week on the same day starting with your initial gift.
- Every Other Week - A gift will be processed every two weeks on the same day starting with your initial gift.
- 1st and 16th - Gifts will be processed on the 1st and 16th day of each month.
- Monthly - Gifts will be processed on the same day each month starting with your initial gift.
Note: If the selected date does not exist, the gift is processed the following day. For example, if you set a Monthly recurring gift beginning on November 31, the gift will begin on December 1 and continue processing on the 1st day of each month.