In addition to seeing Memo Lines listed in your nonprofit donation reports, you are now able to map the Memo column in your Givelify reports to the same column in your nonprofit or financial management software. This will allow for better integrated reporting.
How To Download Your Reports with Donation Memos
To download and view a report containing the text of your supporters’ donation Memos, visit www.givelify.com on your computer and log in to your organization’s account.
Then follow these steps:
- Click Donations at the top right of your screen.
- Click Data Export at the top right of your screen.
- Select Donations.
- Use the drop-down box to select or enter a date range.
- Hover over the Export button with your mouse to open a drop-down window, and then select the type of file you would like to receive: an Excel spreadsheet or a CSV file.
- When you click your selection, a report will be generated that you can open or save to your computer. You can then import this report into your financial or church management software.
All memos you have received will appear in the far right column, next to the corresponding donation.