Givelify now has an export format created specifically to integrate with your Shelby Next church management system. No more spending time deleting columns and reformatting your reports – we’ve made it easy to share Givelify data with Shelby Next, saving you time and effort when reconciling donations.
To access your Shelby integration, log in to your Analytics Dashboard at http://dashboard.givelify.com/login.
- Select the Integrations tab.
- From the setup page, select Shelby Arena & Shelby Next.
- On the pop up, select Shelby Next as your integration along with the Frequency and Day that you wish to have reports auto-generated.
- Select Continue to complete Step 1.
- Review the confirmation screen, then select Continue.
The Shelby Next Integration home page will allow you to review all exports that have been run for your account since your integration implementation.
- To run and test your first test export, select the Custom Reports tab and choose the dates for the first report.
- Select Continue.
- Your export will be available on the Reports page.
Match Donors to Envelope Numbers
- If any donors have not been set up with their coordinating Shelby Envelope Numbers, you will see them listed under the Unmatched Donors column to update or the Match Donors tab.
- Select the blue numeric link to make edits.
- Match your Givelify Envelopes with the corresponding Envelope Number from Shelby.
- Once all information is correctly matched, select Done.
Note: An Envelope Number is any automatically or manually assigned Shelby Arena number specific to Member giving used to identify donors in your system.
Import Givelify Report to Shelby Next
Once you receive your emailed Shelby Next Integration report from Givelify, you can upload the report to Shelby Next by following these steps:
- On your computer, visit your Shelby Next church management system and log in to your organization’s account.
- Click the Giving dropdown on the left sidebar navigation and then click Import.
- Choose the downloaded Givelify file to import.
- Choose to match people based on Name or Envelope Number.
5. Input Column Headers to match Shelby Next Column Names:
- Envelope Number
- Offering Name
- Check Number
6. Select Next.
7. Review details to make sure all fields are matched for names, funds, and dates.
- If any Names or Offering details cannot be matched, they will appear on this screen for you to update.
8. Select Save. When saved, all profiles will be updated with their latest Givelify Giving history.