Givelify has a report format created specifically to integrate with your Shelby Next church management system.
Set Up Report Format
Follow these steps to set up your Shelby Arena report format:
- Log in to your Givelify Analytics Dashboard at http://dashboard.givelify.com/login.
- On the Integrations page, navigate to the Shelby Systems tile and click Enable.
- On the Shelby Systems Integration page, click Shelby Arena for the version you want to integrate with Givelify.
- Select the date on which the reports are based:
– Donation Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donor made the donation.
– Bank Deposit Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donation transaction is sent to your bank account.
- Select the frequency for the report to be generated from the drop-down list (Never, Daily, Weekly, Every 2 weeks, or Monthly).
- Select the day of the week for the report to be generated from the drop-down list.
- If you want to be notified when the report is generated, check the Notify me via email when report is generated check box.
- Click Continue to build a custom report.
Build a Custom Report
The next step in the integration setup is to build a custom report. Follow these steps:
- On the Shelby Arena Integration page, click Build a Custom Report in the upper right corner on the Reports page.
- Click the Calendar icon and choose the report Start Date and End Date, and then click Build Report.
A message is displayed indicating that your custom report is being built.
- Click OK.When the report is ready, an email is sent to your inbox and the report is ready for download on the Reports page.
- On the Integrations page, click the Reports tab.
- Find the report in the list and click the Download icon in the Report column. Once a report has been downloaded, the name of the person and date is displayed for the report.The number of Donors to match and Envelopes to match is also displayed. These are the donors and envelopes that have not been matched to your donors or envelopes.
Match Envelopes to Fund Codes
An external offering name (also known as purpose name or fund ID) is any assigned name for your existing funds. This can be found with your contribution funds in Shelby Arena. For example, if Givelify has an envelope for Tithe and the account name is listed as Tithes and Offerings in Shelby Next, the Fund ID should be Tithes and Offerings.
To match envelopes to your Shelby Arena Fund ID, follow these steps:
- On the Shelby Arena Integration page, click the Envelopes tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of envelopes that do not have assigned external offering codes.
- Enter the Shelby Fund ID for each envelope you want donations to be able to match and then click Done.
Edit Envelopes Matched to Fund ID
To edit an envelope that already has a Shelby Arena fund ID assigned, follow these steps:
- Click the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of envelopes that have already been assigned a fund ID.
- Click the Shelby Fund ID already assigned and enter a new value.
- Click Done.
Match Donors to Envelope Number
An Envelope Number (also known as Member ID) is any automatically or manually assigned Shelby Arena number specific to member giving used to identify donors in your system.
To match donors to Member IDs, follow these steps:
- On the Shelby Arena Integrations page, click the Donors tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of donors that do not have assigned Shelby Arena envelope numbers/member IDs.
- Enter the envelope number for each donor you want to match in Shelby Arena and then click Done.
Edit Donor Match to Envelope Number
To edit a donor match to an envelope number in Shelby Arena, follow these steps:
- On the Donors tab, click the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of donors that have already been assigned an envelope number.
- Click the Envelope Number already assigned and enter the new value.
- Click Done.
Import Givelify Report into Shelby Arena
Once you receive the Shelby Arena Integration report from Givelify, follow these steps to upload it to Shelby Arena:
- On your computer, visit your Shelby Arena church management system and log in to your organization’s account.
- Click Contributions > Enhanced Contribution Entry in the left navigation pane.
- Enter a Batch Name, Date, and the Total Amount of donations on the report you are uploading.
- Attach the Givelify report and import the contribution records into Shelby Arena.
- Click Next to complete the import.
- Review confirmation screen for accuracy.