Setting up recurring donations with Givelify is quick and easy.
- If you do not have automatic updates enabled, visit the Google Play Store and update your Givelify app to the latest version.
- Visit your organization’s profile as you normally would, then select your donation amount.
- You will see a new option to schedule a recurring donation. Tap Set Recurring.
- Select how often you want to make this donation: daily, weekly, every two weeks, twice a month, or monthly.
- You will see a confirmation screen verifying your recurring donation. Tap Continue with Donation.
- Tap Give Now, and your chosen amount will be automatically donated at the frequency you chose.
Keep in mind that a one-time donation for your chosen amount will be processed immediately. Recurring donations begin on the chosen date.
Your receipt screen will show that this is a recurring donation, with the next scheduled donation date.
Explanation of Recurring Gift Frequencies
A donation will be processed every 24 hours starting with your initial gift
A donation will be processed every week starting with your initial gift
A donation will be processed every two weeks starting with your initial gift
Twice a month
Donations will be processed on the first 1st and 16th day of each month
Donations will be processed on the same day each month starting with your initial gift
NOTE: If the selected date does not exist, the donation will be processed the following day. For example, if you set a recurring donation beginning on November 31, the donation will begin on December 1 and continue processing on the 1st day of each month.