Givelify has a report format created specifically to integrate with your Servant Keeper church management system.
Set Up Report Format
Follow these steps to set up your Servant Keeper report format:
- Log in to your Givelify Analytics Dashboard at http://dashboard.givelify.com/login.
- On the Integrations page, navigate to the Servant Keeper tile and click Enable.
The Servant Keeper Integration page is displayed.
- Select the date on which the reports are based:
– Donation Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donor made the donation.
– Bank Deposit Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donation transaction is sent to your bank account.
- Select the frequency for the report to be generated from the drop-down list (Never, Daily, Weekly, Every 2 weeks, or Monthly).
- Select the day of the week for the report to be generated from the drop-down list.
- If you want to be notified when the report is generated, check the Notify me via email when report is generated box.
- Click Continue to build a custom report.
Build a Custom Report
The next step in the integration setup is to build a custom report. Follow these steps:
- On the Servant Keeper Integration set-up page, click Continue.
- Click Build a Custom Report in the upper right corner.
- Click the Calendar icon and choose the report Start Date and End Date, and then click Build Report.
A message is displayed indicating that your custom report is being built.
- Click OK.When the report is ready, an email is sent to your inbox and the report is ready for download on the Reports page.
- On the Integrations page, click the Reports tab.
- Find the report in the list and click the Download icon in the Report column. Once a report has been downloaded, the name of the person and date is displayed for the report.The number of Donors to match and Envelopes to match is also displayed. These are the donors and envelopes that have not been matched to your donors or envelopes.
Match Envelopes to External Account Name
An external account name is any assigned name for your existing funds. This can be found with your contribution funds in Servant Keeper. For example, Givelify has an envelope for Tithe and in Servant Keeper the account name is listed as Tithes and Offerings so the external account name should be Tithes and Offerings.
To match envelopes to your Servant Keeper external account name, follow these steps:
- On the Servant Keeper Integration page, click the Envelopes tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of envelopes that do not have assigned external account names.
- Enter the Servant Keeper External Account Name for each envelope you want donations to be able to match and then click Done.
Edit External Account Name
To edit an envelope that already has a Servant Keeper external account name assigned, follow these steps:
- Click the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of envelopes that have already been assigned an external account name.
- Click the Servant Keeper External Account Name already assigned and enter the new external account name.
- Click Done.
Match Donors to Member IDs
An Envelope Number (also known as Member ID) is any automatically or manually assigned Servant Keeper number specific to member giving used to identify donors in your system.
To match donors to Member IDs, follow these steps:
- On the Servant Keeper Integrations page, click the Donors tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of donors that do not have assigned Servant Keeper envelope numbers/member IDs.
- Enter the member ID or envelope number for each donor you want to match in Servant Keeper and then click Done.
Edit Donor Match
To edit a donor match to a member ID or envelope number in Servant Keeper, follow these steps:
- On the Donors tab, click the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of donors that have already been assigned an envelope number or member ID.
- Click the Member ID or Envelope Number already assigned and enter the new value.
- Click Done.
Import Givelify Report into Servant Keeper
Once you receive the Servant Keeper Integration report from Givelify, follow these steps to upload it to Servant Keeper:
- On your computer, open Servant Keeper Launcher, choose SK Contribution Manager, and log in to your organization’s account.
- Click File > Import > Import Contributions from File.
Note: The file must be closed when importing it.
- Click Select Import File and attach your Givelify report.
- In the Text Qualifier field, select Double Quote.
- In the right panel, under Import Data by, select Envelope Number.
- Under Required Data Fields, ensure that the Batch Date field is set to Date and then click Next.
- Confirm batch contributions, and then click on Next.
- Check the box next to Yes, I want to import the contributions and click Import.
- On the confirmation dialog, click OK.
- Click Done to complete the import process.
- If some donations failed to import due to missing information (Name, Envelope Number, or Account Number), an error page is displayed. Review the errors.
- To fix the transactions on the error page, highlight the transaction and then click the Fix button.
- Manually match the donor or envelope to match what is in Servant Keeper. If there is no relevant match, create the donor or envelope in Servant Keeper prior to making the fix.
- Update all the errors until the confirmation page is cleared of errors and then click Next to confirm the batch information.
- Once confirmed, continue to Post.