Givelify accepts images with a maximum size of 3MB in either .jpeg or .png format. If your image is too large, try these steps to compress your image and personalize your Givelify profile.
Edit image size on mobile device
- On your Android device, choose the photo you want to use and text it to yourself using the Messages app.
- Press and hold the image you’ve sent.
- Tap Save attachment to download the new image to the Gallery.
- Find the image in the Gallery and upload it to your Givelify profile.
- On your iOS device, choose the photo you want to use and click tap the Share button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Choose the Email option to open your image in an email draft.
- Tap Send and choose the file size for the attachment (choose any size smaller than 3 MB; any number that has KB is smaller than 1 MB).
- Save the emailed image and delete the draft.
- Find the image in your Photos app and upload it to your Givelify profile.
Edit image size on desktop computer
- Open the image using the Paint program.
- In the Home options, select Resize and enter 800 x 600 pixels in the Resizing options.
- Leave the Maintain aspect ratio check box checked and click OK.
- Save your new image and then upload it to your Givelify profile.
- Open the image in Preview.
- Select Tools > Adjust Size.
- Enter 800 x 600 pixels in the Resizing options.
- Leave the Resample image check box checked and click OK.
- Save your new image and upload it to your Givelify profile.
Edit image size in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint
- Insert the image into the file.
- Click the image and then select Picture Format on the menu tab.
- Choose Compress Picture (this is a button that looks like arrows on each corner of the image).
- Select Email: (96 PPI) as the size.
- Check the Apply only to this picture check box.
- Right-click the image and choose Save as picture and then upload it to your Givelify profile.