On your computer, visit the signup page and follow these steps:
- Type the organization’s telephone number (as listed in the yellow pages) into the space provided and click FIND NOW.
- If no results are found, click Try searching by name of organization and type the legal name of the organization (as it appears in the yellow pages).
- If results are found but none match your organization, or if searching by name brings up no results, click Sign up manually.
- Enter your organization’s name, phone number, and address into the spaces provided. Then click the blue Next Step button.
- Designate an authorized officer. On the blue tab at the top, you can select whether the officer is a pastor or a member of the administrative staff. Then use the drop-down box to select a title and enter the person’s name, phone number, and email.
- Set up a password that the officer can use to log in to the account.
- Note: In order to proceed, you must check the boxes to confirm that you are an authorized official of the organization and that you agree to Givelify’s terms and conditions.
- Click the Sign Up Now button.
An email will be sent to your authorized officer. To activate your account, click the link in the email.