On your computer, visit the signup page and follow these steps:
- Type the organization’s name, city and state, or zip code into the space provided and scroll to the bottom of the list to click Add a new organization.
- It is recommended to exhaust all three search options (organization’s name, city and state, or zip code) before adding a new organization as your organization should be found within our yellow pages directory.
- Enter your organization’s name, address, and phone number into the spaces provided. Then click the blue OK button.
- Confirm the entered information is correct and click the blue OK button.
- Select your organization type between Place of Worship and Charitable Non-Profit.
- Enter your first and last name as an Officer of the account, then click OK.
- Enter your official title at the organization, then click OK.
- Enter the email address you want associated with your account login, then click OK.
- Enter your personal phone number as an officer of the account, then click OK.
- Lastly, share your organization’s Facebook and website URL. This is an optional step but helps your account get more visibility to accept donations once approved. Enter the information and click OK or Skip for now.
- Verify your information for correctness and click Continue.
- Create your personal password to log in to your officer account. Once your organization is set up, you can add more officers to access the Givelify account under their own login.
- Note: In order to proceed, you must check the boxes to confirm that you are an authorized official of the organization and that you agree to Givelify’s terms and conditions.
- Click the Submit button.
An email will be sent to the address provided. To activate your account, click the link in the email.