You can list as many officers as you wish. The account owner can set different permission levels for each user.
To add officers to your account, visit www.givelify.com on your computer and log in to your organization’s account. Then follow these steps:
- Click on Settings at the top right of your screen.
- Click on the Officers tab.
- Click the blue + New Officer button at the top right.
- On the blue tab at the top, you can select whether the officer is a pastor or a member of the administrative staff. Then use the drop-down box to select a title and enter the person’s first and last name.
- Click the button next to Grant access to Givelify account to switch it to the on position.
- Enter the person’s email address and phone number.
- To have updates sent to this officer when donations are received, click the button to the right to switch it to the on position.
- Click the blue Next: Set Permissions button at the right.
To set permissions, follow these steps:
- Click the blue on/off buttons to select which pages and tabs will be visible to the officer from within the dashboard.
- Using the drop-down boxes, select View Only or View and Edit.
- When your adjustments have been made, click the blue Invite button.