In order to participate in online giving, your organization must have a verified account with Givelify. No additional signup is required.
For detailed instructions on how to add Givelify online giving to your church website, visit http://launchpad.givelify.com/article/adding-online-giving-buttons-to-your-site
Don’t have a Givelify account? On your computer, visit https://givelify.com/signup and click the Sign Up Free button under the appropriate heading.
Follow these steps to complete the signup process:
- Search for your organization:
- Type the organization’s telephone number (as listed in the yellow pages) into the space provided and click FIND NOW.
- To search by name, click the button next to By Name and then type the legal name of the organization (as it appears in the yellow pages)
- After you search by both telephone number and the name of your organization, a Sign Up Manually link will appear. If your organization is not listed in the search results, click this link to manually create an account.
- From the list of results, find your organization and click the corresponding Sign up now button.
- Verify the information listed. If the name, address, and phone number match your place of worship, click the This is My Church button.
- On the Authorized Officer page, enter the information for your organization’s authorized officer and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click the Sign Up Now button to complete the process.
An email will be sent to your authorized officer. To activate your account, click the link in the email.