If you are trying to make a donation and cannot remember your password, you must reset your password using the Givelify app on your phone.
If you represent a place of worship or nonprofit and cannot remember the password to your organization’s Givelify Dashboard, please see:
- I Lost Or Forgot My Nonprofit Dashboard Password. How Do I Reset It?
- I Lost Or Forgot My Church Dashboard Password. How Do I Reset It?
To reset your password for making donations:
1. Open the Givelify app on your phone.
2. From the sign in screen, tap Forgot Password.
3. On the Forgot Password screen, enter your email address and tap Send Instructions.
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.