On your computer, visit www.givelify.com and log in to your organization’s account. Then follow these steps:
- Click on Donations at the top right of your screen.
- Click on Data Export at the top right of your screen.
- Select one of the following options:
- Donations (All donations sorted chronologically)
- Donors (All donors and their total donations sorted alphabetically)
- Disbursements (All disbursements sorted chronologically)
- Use the drop-down box to select or enter a date range.
- Hover over the Export button with your mouse to open a drop-down window, and then select the type of file you would like to receive: an Excel spreadsheet or a CSV file.
When you click your selection, a report will be generated that you can open or save to your computer. You can then import this report into your financial or church management software.
Note: This reporting is found online, not in the Givelify app. For full dashboard functionality, you will need to use a computer and web browser.