There are three types of reports you can run:
All donations for a selected time period sorted chronologically.
This is a report of disbursements made to your bank account. It can be used to reconcile donations with your bank statement.
All donors and their total donations sorted alphabetically.
How to Generate Reports
On your computer, visit www.givelify.com and log in to your organization’s account. Then follow these steps:
- Click on Donations at the top right of your screen.
- Click on Data Export at the top right of your screen.
- Select the report type you want to run.
- Use the drop-down box to select or enter a date range.
- Hover over the Export button with your mouse to open a drop-down window, and then select the type of file you would like to receive: an Excel spreadsheet or a CSV file.
When you click your selection, a report will be generated that you can open or save to your computer. You can then import this report into your financial or church management software.
Note: This reporting is found online, not in the Givelify app. For full dashboard functionality, you will need to use a computer and web browser.