To create a new giving campaign, visit www.givelify.com on your computer and log in to your organization’s account. Then follow these steps:
- Click on Settings at the top right of your screen.
- Click on the Campaigns tab.
- Click the New Campaign button at the top right of your screen.
- Fill out the form with the name of your campaign and a description.
- If you want your donation campaign to only run for a certain period of time, enter your desired date range.
- If you want to set a fundraising goal, click to turn the button to the on position and type the amount in the box provided.
- Click on Create.
If you want to re-order the campaigns as they appear in the app, hover your mouse cursor over the campaign name to reveal a four-pointed arrow. Click and drag the campaigns into the desired order.
Activating and Deactivating Campaigns
You can manually activate and deactivate campaigns so they do not appear in the giving app. Rather than deleting a campaign completely, you may simply wish to not use it for some period of time (such as a Christmas Giving).
To activate or deactivate a campaign, click the toggle button beside Show In App.