The legacy reports: Donations, Disbursements, and Donors, allow you to manually reconcile donations with your church management system. Now, these reports are much simpler than before. This new report format eliminates all columns without donations, making it easier and faster for you to print and read the report.
These three reports work the same as they always have, but you’ll notice a new checkbox that allows you to “Exclude columns with empty envelopes:”
The simplified reporting option, which is checked by default, will remove any cells or columns that have no data to report.
For example: You have 25 envelopes set up, but only five of them actually received contributions in the past week. The full Givelify data export would list all 25 envelopes and show empty cells for each contributor. That’s a lot of empty data to have to manage in your Church Management System. Now, the “Exclude columns with empty envelopes” option is automatically selected on your reports. We’ll only show you the envelopes with data to report, making reconciliation of your data even easier!
To generate a donations, disbursements, or donor report, follow these steps:
- Select Get report on the donations, disbursements, or donor report
- Select your own start and end dates, or choose a predetermined date range from the drop-down list
- Select Comma Separated Values (.csv)
- Comma Separated Values (.csv) is used for importing data into another system, like a church management or accounting system
- Ensure that Exclude columns with empty envelopes is checked
- Select Export Info