Givelify is proud to offer a new integration service that allows automatic export of donations made through Givelify directly to your Church Community Builder (CCB) management system with a full API integration. This effectively eliminates the need to manually reconcile donations from Givelify to CCB and makes receiving donations as simple as giving them.
Create new API user on CCB
First, you need to create a new API user on CCB to enable the integration with Givelify.
- Log in to your CCB account and click on the gear icon on the top.
- Select API from the System Setting dropdown menu.
- Select Add a new API user.
4. Fill in the information for the new user.
5. Once the new user information is complete, select the Services tab in the blue menu at the top.
6. Click the Select All checkbox.
7. Save the new API user.
8. Select the Summary screen in the API section to find the CCB API URL.
Enable Givelify Integration
To enter the API User Information on the Givelify Dashboard, follow these steps:
- Visit www.givelify.com and log in to your organization’s account.
- Click on Settings tab then select Integrations at the top right of your screen.
- Choose the Enable button on the Church Community Builder tile.
4. A modal that describes the process for enabling the integration will pop up. Click on I understand.
5. Paste your CCB API URL in the first field.
6. Enter your CCB API user information and click on Submit.
Once your integration is validated, you will be taken to the Envelope matching screen.
7. Match Givelify envelopes with the CCB COA Category from the dropdown menu.
8. Once all envelopes are matches, go to Settings.
9. Select the switch to Turn Automatic Donation Export On.
10. Once completed, the donations made after the switch is turned on will start exporting automatically, which is visible on the Exported Donations tab.
Verify Givelify data on CCB
- You can find the exported donations on CCB by clicking on Financial and then Online Gifts.
- Click on the donor name to match.
- Click on Step 2 to create those transactions.
Note: Whenever an Envelope is added or modified on the Givelify Dashboard, it will need to be matched to the correct CCB COA Category on the CCB Integration tab to ensure automatic exports are allocated properly.