Givelify simplifies giving on the go. Donations can be made from your Android, iPhone, or iPad device. Follow these steps to make your first donation on your phone or tablet.
Note: For the iPad, download the app as an iPhone app.
In order to use Givelify on your computer, the organization you wish to donate to must have a Givelify online giving button on their website. They may also share an online giving link via email, social media, or other electronic communications.
Click the “Give Now with Givelify” button on the organization’s website (or the link they shared on social media) and then follow these step-by-step instructions to make your very first online Givelify donation:
- Click the amount you would like to donate, or click on Other to type a different amount.
- Click on a donation envelope.
- Click on the green GIVE NOW button.
To complete your first online donation, you will need to create an account. Follow these steps:
- On the popup, click Sign Me Up.
- If you would like to sign up using your Facebook account, click Login with Facebook. To sign up by e-mail, follow these steps:
- Enter your name, e-mail address, and password into the spaces provided.
- Tap the blue Sign Me Up button.
- An e-mail will be sent to the address you provided with an activation link. To activate your account, click the link in the email.
Now that you have created an account, you will be able to complete your donation. Follow these steps:
- Tap the green GIVE NOW button.
- Securely enter your payment information in the spaces provided.
- Complete your donation.
Note: For future donations, you can simply log in to your Givelify giving account and quickly make a donation without manually entering your payment information.