To create a new giving envelope, visit www.givelify.com on your computer and log in to your organization’s account. Then follow these steps:
- Click on Settings at the top right of your screen.
- Click on the Envelopes tab.
- Click the New Envelope button at the top right of your screen.
- Fill out the form with the name of your envelope and a description.
- If you want your donation envelope to only run for a certain period of time, enter your desired date range.
- If you want to set a fundraising goal, click to turn the button to the on position and type the amount in the box provided.
- Click on Create.
If you want to re-order the envelopes as they appear in the app, hover your mouse cursor over the envelope name to reveal a four-pointed arrow. Click and drag the envelopes into the desired order.
Activating and Deactivating Envelopes
You can manually activate and deactivate envelopes so they do not appear in the giving app. Rather than deleting an envelope completely, you may simply wish to not use it for some period of time (such as a Christmas Giving envelope).
To activate or deactivate an envelope, click the toggle button beside Show In App.