On your computer, visit www.givelify.com and log in to your organization’s account. Then follow these steps:
- Click on Settings at the top right of your screen
- Click on Website Giving at the top right of your screen
- Click on Get the code
- Choose which button fits best with your site design
- Note: You can select multiple buttons to use on your site, but only one can be displayed per page.
- A text window will open with the embed code
- Click Copy
- Paste the code into your website where you want the button to appear
Your website will now include the Givelify online giving button. When your donors click the button, your organization’s profile will pop up.
Whether they’re giving from their smartphone or your website, donor accounts are connected. They can make donations, access their giving histories, and all other features of the app.
For more detailed instructions on how to add Givelify online giving to your website, visit http://launchpad.givelify.com/article/adding-online-giving-buttons-to-your-site
Note: We are always delighted to help our members get the most out of Givelify. However we’ve found that your IT department, web developer, or hosting company’s support typically has a better understanding of your website’s setup. They are able to assist with adding the button code to your site much more quickly than we can.