Givelify now has a report format created specifically to integrate with your ACS Realm church management system. No more spending time deleting columns and reformatting your reports – we’ve made it easy to share Givelify data with ACS Realm, saving you time and effort when reconciling donations.
Set Up Import Schedule
To access your Shelby integration, log in to your Analytics Dashboard at http://dashboard.givelify.com/login.
- Select the Integrations tab.
- From the setup page, select ACS People & ACS Realm.
- On the pop up, select ACS Realm as your integration along with the Frequency and Day that you wish to have reports auto-generated.
- Select Continue to complete Step 1.
- Review the confirmation screen, then select Continue.
The ACS Realm Integration home page will allow you to review all exports that have been run for your account since your integration implementation.
- To run and test your first test export, select the Custom Reports tab and choose the dates for the first report.
- Select Continue.
- Your export will be available on the Reports page.
- If there are any envelopes that have not been set up with their coordinating ACS Realm Fund Codes, you will see them listed under the Unmatched Envelopes column to update.
- Select the blue numeric link to make edits.
Match Envelopes to Fund Codes
- Select the blue numeric link or visit Match Envelopes tab to correct any missing information.
- Match your Givelify Envelopes with the corresponding Fund Code from ACS Realm.
- Once all information is correctly matched, select Done.
Note: To edit any previously matched Fund Codes, please select the tab to Match Envelopes and find the dropdown for Matched and Unmatched options, select the Matched option and locate the item that you wish to edit, then select the blue link with the previously entered details and re-enter the updated number.
Import Givelify Report into ACS Realm
Once you receive the ACS Realm Integration report from Givelify, you can upload your Givelify report to ACS Realm by following these steps:
- On your computer, visit onrealm.org and log in to your organization’s account.
- Select Giving from the left side navigation bar, then click the Contributions tab.
- Click on the button to Import from .csv and set a description and a gift date matching your Givelify report.
4. Input the total amount from the Givelify report under the Expected Amount, select Other Online as Payment Type, and identify Online Source as Givelify.
5. Choose the Givelify report as the file to upload and then click Import.
6. On the popup preview screen, confirm all details appear properly formatted and select Yes, Continue
7. A message confirming your batch import was successful will pop up on the confirmation screen with all Givelify giving entries routed to the ACS Realm Contributions.
8. Once imported, you’ll see a summary of how many rows from the file either succeeded or failed to import. Select Fix Invalid Rows to resolve any issues.
- Note: Failed rows can be from ACS Realm’s inability to match the Donor’s name, Fund Codes, or any duplicate entries.
9. Download the .csv of errors to review the reasons ACS Realm could not match and make the necessary corrections to the .csv. Save the changes.
10. Select Choose File to upload the newly updated .csv then select Re-import the corrected .csv. to finalize.
11. If there are any issues still remaining after correcting the import, you can manually add to the batch by selecting the blue + options for Check, Cash, or Other at the top of your open batch.
12. Once your batch is properly updated, select Post to post the contributions.