You can change the primary representative on your account but the information must be verified. Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record personal information that identifies a primary representative for the organization.
If you need to change your primary representative, follow these steps:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization’s account.
- Select Settings > Bank info.
- Select the Primary representative tab and then select Replace primary representative.
- If you are the primary representative, check the I am the primary representative box and some of the fields will be auto-populated.
- Complete all fields on the page:
- First name, Last name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Street address, Zip code, State, City
- Phone number
- Select Save.
Givelify will verify the information and send confirmation once approved. The information will also be displayed on the Primary representative page as Verified.