You can link additional locations as campuses to your main account. Follow these steps to add campuses to your account:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization’s account.
- In the left navigation pane, expand Settings and select Campuses.
- Select Add a Campus. Your organization name and location are populated in the search fields, and the results are displayed.
You can also enter your organization’s name or phone number in the Search field and select the Search icon.
Note: If your campus is not displayed in the search results, select the Can't find your campus link and enter the information on the Campus details screen.
- Find your campus in the search results and select Add campus.
- On the Campus details screen, enter the Campus name and any other necessary details (if campus was not found).
- Check the I am an authorized official of selected campus box and the I agree to Givelify’s terms and conditions box.
- Select Next.
- On the Confirm new campus dialog, review the message and then select I understand.
Your request has been submitted and you will be notified when it has been approved.
- If you would like to add another location as a campus, click Add Another Campus and repeat the procedure.
Note: All donations from these locations will now be disbursed to the same bank account.
Feel free to contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com if you have any further questions.