Using the GPS feature on mobile devices, Givelify automatically locates nearby organizations so that you do not have to search for the organization or event that you are attending. This allows you to complete your donation in as few as three taps.
To use the GPS map, your device must have location services turned on. Also make sure that the Givelify app has permission to access your location.
Follow these steps to use the GPS map:
- Select Search in the lower left of your screen to view the GPS map.
A list view of nearby organizations will appear in the bottom half of your screen.
- Select the map icon that represents the correct organization (or the correct organization in the list view) and then select Give.
Add or Update Location
To add or update your organization or event location, follow these steps:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization’s account.
- Select Settings > Organization info.
- In the Location where you gather or worship area, select Edit.
- Enter your address information and select Save.