Givelify has a report format created specifically to integrate with your Shelby Next church management system.
Set Up Report Format
Follow these steps to set up your Shelby Arena report format:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization's account.
- Select Integrations, navigate to the Shelby Systems tile and select Enable.
- On the Shelby Systems Integration page, select Shelby Arena for the version you want to integrate with Givelify.
- Select the date on which the reports are based:
- Donation Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donor made the donation.
- Bank Deposit Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donation transaction is sent to your bank account.
- Select the frequency for the report to be generated from the drop-down list (Never, Daily, Weekly, Every 2 weeks, or Monthly).
- Select the day of the week for the report to be generated from the drop-down list.
- If you want to be notified when the report is generated, check the Notify me via email when report is generated check box.
- Select Continue.
- Select Continue.
Set Up Import Schedule
The next step in the integration process is to set up the import schedule by building a custom report. Follow these steps:
- Select Build a Custom Report in the upper right corner on the Reports tab of the Shelby Arena Integration page.
- If you have campuses set up, select the Campuses drop-down and choose the specific campus to include in the report or choose All campuses.
Note: If you do not have campuses set up, this option is not displayed and you can only specify the date range.
- Select the Calendar icon and choose the report Start Date and End Date, and then select Build Report.
A message is displayed indicating that your custom report is being built.
- Select Ok.
When the report is ready, an email is sent to your inbox and the report is ready for download on the Reports page.
- On the Shelby Arena Integrations page, select the Reports tab.
- Find the report in the list and select Download in the Report column. Once a report has been downloaded, the name of the person and date is displayed for the report.
Match Envelopes to Fund Codes
An external offering name (also known as purpose name or fund ID) is any assigned name for your existing funds. This can be found with your contribution funds in Shelby Arena. For example, if Givelify has an envelope for Tithe and the account name is listed as Tithes and Offerings in Shelby Arena, the Fund ID should be Tithes and Offerings.
To match envelopes to your Shelby Arena Fund ID, follow these steps:
- On the Shelby Arena Integration page, select the Envelopes tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of envelopes that do not have assigned fund IDs.
- Enter the Shelby Fund ID for each envelope you want donations to be able to match and then select Done.
Edit Envelopes Matched to Fund ID
To edit an envelope that already has a Shelby Arena fund ID assigned, follow these steps:
- Select the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of envelopes that have already been assigned a fund ID.
- Select the Shelby Fund ID already assigned and enter a new value.
- Select Done.
Match Donors to Envelope Number
An Envelope Number (also known as Member ID) is any automatically or manually assigned Shelby Arena number specific to member giving used to identify donors in your system.
To match donors to Member IDs, follow these steps:
- On the Shelby Arena Integrations page, select the Donors tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of donors that do not have assigned Shelby Arena envelope numbers/member IDs.
- Enter the envelope number for each donor you want to match in Shelby Arena and then select Done.
Edit Donor Match to Envelope Number
To edit a donor match to an envelope number in Shelby Arena, follow these steps:
- On the Donors tab, select the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of donors that have already been assigned an envelope number.
- Select the Envelope Number already assigned and enter the new value.
- Select Done.
Import Givelify Report into Shelby Arena
Once you receive the Shelby Arena Integration report from Givelify, follow these steps to upload it to Shelby Arena:
- On your computer, visit your Shelby Arena church management system and log in to your organization’s account.
- Select Contributions > Enhanced Contribution Entry in the left navigation pane.
- Enter a Batch Name, Date, and the Total Amount of donations on the report you are uploading.
- Attach the Givelify report and import the contribution records into Shelby Arena.
- Select Next to complete the import.
- Review confirmation screen for accuracy.