Givelify takes the safety and security of our users’ financial information very seriously. For that reason, an extensive account verification process is used to make sure that every member organization is 100% legitimate.
During the Next-Day Deposits step in the account registration process, you may be requested to provide additional information such as a voided check or bank verification letter. This information is needed if your account could not be verified (see More next-day deposit information needed).
Reasons Account Verification May Fail
A few different reasons may cause your account to not be processed:
- Failing to provide an account that belongs to your organization.
- Using your personal bank account.
- Providing a deposit slip instead of a voided check.
- Providing a voided check or letter that does not include your organization’s information.
- Attaching a file that is not a voided check or bank verification letter.
Givelify will notify you if your bank account is unable to be processed.
Feel free to contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com if you have any further questions.