You can add giving envelopes or campaigns for your campus, reorder, and activate or deactivate them.
Create New Envelope/Campaign
To create a new giving envelope or campaign for your campus, follow these steps:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization’s account.
- Select the drop-down arrow next to your organization's name in the upper left navigation menu and choose the campus you would like to manage.
- Select Manage envelopes/campaigns in the navigation menu.
Alternatively, you can select Edit envelopes/campaigns in the Actions (...) menu on the next to the campus on the Campuses page.
- Select Create Envelope or Create Campaign in the upper right corner.
- On the Create envelope/campaign form, enter the Envelope name or Campaign name and Description.
- If your organization’s management system is integrated with Givelify, enter the Fund name or Fund ID that is used in your management system.
- Select how long you want the envelope/campaign to be shown to donors in the Givelify app (Always or Specific dates). If you select Specific dates, enter the Start date and End date.
- Select Yes or No to indicate whether there is a specific amount you want to raise for this envelope. If you select Yes, enter the dollar amount in the text box.
- Select Save.
If you want to re-order how the envelopes appear in the Givelify app, click the Move icon to the left of the envelope or campaign name, and drag it to the position you want it to appear on the screen.
Showing and Hiding Envelopes/Campaigns
Rather than deleting an envelope/campaign, you may simply want to hide it from donors (such as a Christmas Giving envelope/campaign). You can hide an envelope/campaign whenever you do not want it to appear in the Givelify app, and then toggle to show it when you’re ready to restart using it.
To hide an envelope/campaign, follow these steps:
- SelectManage envelopes/campaigns in the left navigation menu.
- On the Envelopes page, in the Shown to donors list of envelopes, select the Show to donors toggle to disable it.
- Click Hide Envelope on the confirmation dialog.
The envelope is moved to the Hidden from donors list of envelopes in the lower portion of the page.
To show an envelope/campaign that has been hidden, follow these steps:
- Select Manage envelopes/campaigns in the left navigation menu.
- On the Envelopes page, scroll to the envelope in the Hidden from donors list and select the Show to donors toggle to enable it.
- Click Show Envelope on the confirmation dialog.
The envelope is moved to the Show to donors list of envelopes in the upper portion of the page.
Feel free to contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com if you have any further questions.