If your campus has been approved and you are an Admin assigned to the campus, you can edit the internal Campus name. The internal campus name is the name that you and your team use to identify your campus internally. It does not appear in the app.
Note: You can also use this procedure to add an internal Campus name if your campus was set up before this feature was available.
Follow these steps to edit your internal campus name:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and log into your organization’s account.
- Select Settings > Campuses.
- Select the Actions (...) menu and choose Edit campus name for the campus you want to modify.
- On the Edit campus details page, make your modifications:
- If the campus has been approved, you can modify the Campus name.
- If your campus was created before the internal Campus name feature was available, enter it in the Campus name field.
- Select Save.
Note: To edit the official campus name, switch to the campus in the upper navigation pane, select Settings > App Profile and update the information in the Location where you gather or worship area. See How to edit your official campus name and address.
Feel free to contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com if you have any further questions.