If you need to change your bank account information, follow these steps:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization’s account.
- Select Settings > Bank info.
- On the Next-day deposit page, select Replace Account.
- Enter your new Routing number and Account number.
- Click Upload Document to upload your voided check or bank verification letter.
Note: Your organization’s name and address must be printed on the voided check or bank verification letter.
- Optionally, you can change your billing address. Select Edit in the Legal Address field and enter your new address.
- Select Save.
Givelify will update your bank account information and send confirmation to the email addresses associated with your account.
Note: Deposits will continue to be made to your old account until the new account has been processed.
Feel free to contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.