You can run reports to collect data about your donors and bank deposits, and view a history of the reports that have been generated. The following Givelify data export and legacy reports are available:
Data export reports
The following import-friendly reports are available for easy uploading to financial management systems:
- Donations - This report includes all donations that have been made during the specified timeframe and displays the following information:
- Each envelope or campaign in its own row
- Fees broken down by envelope or campaign
- Donors' external member ID and external fund info for matching with other systems
- Bank deposits – This report includes all the deposits made to your organization’s bank account during the specified timeframe and is formatted by date so you can easily match the deposits to your bank statement.
- Donations by envelope - This report includes disbursement date, and gross and net envelope or campaign donation amounts that have been made during the specified timeframe to provide insights into your organization's campaigns and projects. It is also compatible with QuickBooks Online.
- Donations by donor - This report includes disbursement date, and gross and net envelope donation amounts and fees so you can see who gave how much, with data organized by contributor. It is also compatible with QuickBooks Online.
The following familiar, spreadsheet-style reports are available for manual reconciliation of your organization's finances and donor information:
- Donations - This report includes all donations that have been made during the specified timeframe and displays donor details, total donation amount, fees, and net. Donation amounts are broken down by envelope or campaign.
- Disbursements - This report includes all deposits made to your bank account during the specified timeframe, sorted by date. It displays donor details, donation amounts, fees, and net. Donation amounts are broken down by envelope or campaign.
- Donors – This report includes all donor information during the specified timeframe. It displays the external member ID, total donations, fees and net. Donation amounts are broken down by envelope or campaign.
Generating a report
Follow these steps to generate a report:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization's account.
- Select Reports > Get report for the report you want to run.
- Select the Date Range drop-down and choose the timeframe for the information you want to collect (This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month, This Year, Last Year, Lifetime, or Custom dates.
If you choose Custom dates, select the calendar icon and specify the Start and End dates.
- Select the File format for the report (Comma-Separated Values or Excel) and then select Generate Report.
While the report is being generated, a message bar is displayed in the upper portion of the Generate reports page. Once the report has been generated, the message indicates the report has been successfully exported.
- Select the View Report History link in the message banner on the Donations report page or select the Report history tab to download the report.
- Find the report in the list (most recent at top) and select the file name to download it to your computer.
- Open the report and view the report output.
View History of All Reports
To view all the reports that have been generated, follow these steps:
- Select Reports > Report history.
- View all the reports that have been run for your organization on the Report history page, which provides a record of all reports that have been generated including the report type, date it was requested, who requested it, and a link to download the output file.
Feel free to contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com if you have any further questions.