Your account can have as many users with the Admin permission as you desire. You simply set the permissions for the user to Admin.
If you want to grant an existing user the Admin permission, see How to change the Admin on your organization’s account.
Note: Only Admins can set user permissions, and add or remove users.
Adding Admin Users
If you want to add a new user and assign them as the Admin for the organization’s account, follow these steps:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization’s account.
- Select Settings > Users.
- Select Invite New User in the upper right corner.
- Enter the users First name, Last name, Title, and Email address, and then select Next.
- In the Permissions area, select the Admin permission and then select Invite.
If you need to remove a user completely from the app, follow these steps:
Note: Deleting a user account will permanently erase all the information related to the user. The action cannot be undone.
- Select Settings > Users and find the user you want to delete.
- Select the Actions menu (...) and choose Delete User.
- On the confirmation dialog, select Delete User. If you do not want to delete the user, select Cancel.