The giving style in the Givelify Analytics Studio helps you analyze how donors are giving to your organization. You can view the giving styles on the Overview page in the donut chart or on the Donors page.
The following giving styles are available:
- New - Donors who’ve given to your organization for the first time using Givelify.
- Occasional - Donors who have given to your organization more than once, but not in a definable pattern.
- Consistent - Donors who give in a repetitive or recurring pattern.
- Decreasing - Donors who previously gave in a consistent pattern, but have strayed from their usual giving pattern.
- Inactive - Donors who gave to your organization at least once, but have not made another donation for an extended period of time.
To view your Giving style analytics, follow these steps:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization's account.
- On the Overview page, scroll to the How Often Do Your Donors Give? donut chart and view the Giving style analytics.
To view and filter by Giving Styles and see additional details on the specific donors that fit each category, follow these steps:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and log in to your organization’s account.
- Select Donors.
- Select the Giving style drop-down and choose All, Consistent, New, Occasional, Decreasing, or Inactive. You can also filter by a time period.
- View the type of donors in the Giving style column.