Giving styles help your organization best engage with donors in showing appreciation for those who are your consistent supporters. Also by helping your organization identify opportunities for increasing engagement with donors who are decreasing in frequency or no longer active in giving.
The Giving style feature in the Givelify Analytics Studio helps you analyze how donors are giving to your organization and quickly see who is consistent, new, occasional, decreasing, or inactive.
You can view the Giving style chart on the Overview page of the Analytics Studio. For a deeper understanding into your donors giving patters, you can navigate to the Donors page.
The following giving styles are available:
- New - Donors who’ve given to your organization for the first time using Givelify.
- Occasional - Donors who have given to your organization more than once, but not in a definable pattern.
- Consistent - Donors who give in a repetitive or recurring pattern.
- Decreasing - Donors who previously gave in a consistent pattern, but have strayed from their usual giving pattern.
- Inactive - Donors who gave to your organization at least once, but have not made another donation for an extended period of time.
To view your donor's giving style, follow these steps:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization's account.
- On the Overview page, scroll to the How Often Do Your Donors Give? donut chart and view the Giving style analytics.
To view and filter by giving style and see additional details on the specific donors that fit each category, follow these steps:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and log in to your organization’s account.
- Select Donors.
- Select the Giving style drop-down and choose All, Consistent, New, Occasional, Decreasing, or Inactive. You can also filter by a time period.
- View the type of donors in the Giving style column.