Givelify has a report format created specifically to integrate with your Servant Keeper church management system.
Set Up Report Format
Follow these steps to set up your Servant Keeper report format:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization's account.
- Select Integrations, navigate to the Servant Keeper tile and select Enable.
The Servant Keeper Integration page is displayed.
- Select the date on which the reports are based:
- Donation Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donor made the donation.
- Bank Deposit Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donation transaction is sent to your bank account.
- Select the frequency for the report to be generated from the drop-down list (Never, Daily, Weekly, Every 2 weeks, or Monthly).
- Select the day of the week for the report to be generated from the drop-down list.
- If you want to be notified when the report is generated, check the Notify me via email when report is generated box.
- Select Continue.
- Review the steps for finalizing your setup and then select Continue.
Set Up Import Schedule
The next step in the integration process is to set up the import schedule by building a custom report. Follow these steps:
- On the Reports page for Servant Keeper Integration, select Build a Custom Report in the upper right corner.
- If you have campuses set up, select the Campuses drop-down and choose the specific campus to include in the report or choose All campuses.
Note: If you do not have campuses set up, this option is not displayed and you can only specify the date range.
- Select the Calendar icon and choose the report Start Date and End Date, and then select Build Report.
A message is displayed indicating that your custom report is being built.
- Select Ok.
When the report is ready, an email is sent to your inbox and the report is ready for download on the Reports page.
- On the Servant Keeper Integrations page, select the Reports tab.
- Find the report in the list and select the Download icon in the Report column. Once a report has been downloaded, the name of the person and date is displayed for the report.
Match Envelopes to External Account Name
An external account name is any assigned name for your existing funds. This can be found with your contribution funds in Servant Keeper. For example, Givelify has an envelope for Tithe and in Servant Keeper the account name is listed as Tithes and Offerings so the external account name should be Tithes and Offerings.
To match envelopes to your Servant Keeper external account name, follow these steps:
- On the Servant Keeper Integration page, select the Envelopes tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of envelopes that do not have assigned external account names.
- Enter the Servant Keeper External Account Name for each envelope you want donations to be able to match and then select Done.
Edit External Account Name
To edit an envelope that already has a Servant Keeper external account name assigned, follow these steps:
- Select the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of envelopes that have already been assigned an external account name.
- Select the Servant Keeper External Account Name already assigned and enter the new name.
- Select Done.
Match Donors to Member IDs
An Envelope Number (also known as Member ID) is any automatically or manually assigned Servant Keeper number specific to member giving used to identify donors in your system.
To match donors to Member IDs, follow these steps:
- On the Servant Keeper Integration page, select the Donors tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of donors that do not have assigned Servant Keeper envelope numbers.
- Enter the SK Envelope No for each donor you want to match in Servant Keeper and then select Done.
Edit Donor Match
To edit a donor match to an envelope number in Servant Keeper, follow these steps:
- On the Donors tab, select the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of donors that have already been assigned an envelope number.
- Select the SK Envelope No already assigned and enter the new value.
- Select Done.
Import Givelify Report into Servant Keeper
Once you receive the Servant Keeper Integration report from Givelify, follow these steps to upload it to Servant Keeper:
- On your computer, open Servant Keeper Launcher, choose SK Contribution Manager, and log in to your organization’s account.
- Select File > Import > Import Contributions from File.
Note: The file must be closed when importing it.
- Select Select Import File and attach your Givelify report.
- In the Text Qualifier field, select Double Quote.
- In the right panel, under Import Data by, select Envelope Number.
- Under Required Data Fields, ensure that the Batch Date field is set to Date and then select Next.
- Confirm batch contributions, and then select on Next.
- Check the box next to Yes, I want to import the contributions and select Import.
- On the confirmation dialog, select OK.
- Select Done to complete the import process.
- If some donations failed to import due to missing information (Name, Envelope Number, or Account Number), an error page is displayed. Review the errors.
- To fix the transactions on the error page, highlight the transaction and then select the Fix button.
- Manually match the donor or envelope to match what is in Servant Keeper. If there is no relevant match, create the donor or envelope in Servant Keeper prior to making the fix.
- Update all the errors until the confirmation page is cleared of errors and then select Next to confirm the batch information.
- Once confirmed, continue to Post.