- Visit the Givelify signup page (signup.givelify.com) and select Sign up my organization to receive donations.
- Select Start to get your organization signed up.
- Enter your Organization Name and City, State in the fields and select Search.
The search results are displayed.
- If your organization is found, follow these steps:
a. Select Sign Up on the organization tile.
b. On the Is this your organization page, confirm the address and check the box indicating you have authority to execute a contract on behalf of your organization.
c. Select This is My Organization.
If your organization is not found, follow these steps:
a. Select the Can’t find your organization link in the upper right corner below the search bar.
b. Enter the Name of Organization, Street Address, Zip Code, City, State, and Phone number in the fields and select OK.
- Select your organization type (Place of Worship or Charitable Non-Profit) and then select OK.
- Enter your First and Last Name and select OK.
- Enter your Title and select OK.
- Enter the Email Address you want associated with your account signin and select OK.
- Enter your personal Phone Number and select OK.
- Verify your information and then select Continue. If you need to make changes, select Edit.
Note: Once your organization is set up, you can add more authorized users to access the Givelify account under their own login.
- Select Submit.
An email will be sent to the email address provided. To activate your account, select the link in the email and follow the onscreen instructions to continue the setup process.
- Select Continue to Sign In.
How to register your account to receive donations
Feel free to contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com if you have any further questions.