Givelify has a report format created specifically to integrate with your Power Church church management system.
Set Up Report Format
Follow these steps to set up your Power Church report format:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization's account.
- Select Integrations, navigate to the Power Church Software tile and select Enable.
The Power Church Software Integration page is displayed.
- Select the date on which the reports are based:
- Donation Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donor made the donation.
- Bank Deposit Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donation transaction is sent to your bank account.
- Select the frequency for the report to be generated from the drop-down list (Never, Daily, Weekly, Every 2 weeks, or Monthly).
- Select the day of the week for the report to be generated from the drop-down list.
- If you want to be notified when the report is generated, check the Notify me via email when report is generated box.
- Select Continue.
- Review the setup process and then select Continue.
Set Up Import Schedule
The next step in the integration process is to set up the import schedule by building a custom report. Follow these steps:
- Select Build a Custom Report in the upper right corner on the Reports tab of the Power Church Software Integration page.
- If you have campuses set up, select the Campuses drop-down and choose the specific campus to include in the report or choose All campuses.
Note: If you do not have campuses set up, this option is not displayed and you can only specify the date range.
- Select the Calendar icon and choose the report Start Date and End Date, and then select Build Report.
A message is displayed indicating that your custom report is being built.
- Select Ok.
When the report is ready, an email is sent to your inbox and the report is ready for download on the Reports page.
- On the Power Church Software Integration page, select the Reports tab.
- Find the report in the list and select the Download icon in the Report column. Once a report has been downloaded, the name of the person and date is displayed for the report.
Match Envelopes to Fund Numbers
A Fund Number is any automatically or manually assigned Power Church number that can be found on your existing contribution funds. To match envelopes to your Power Church Fund number, follow these steps:
- On the Power Church Integration page, select the Envelopes tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of envelopes that do not have assigned fund number.
- Enter the PC Fund # for each envelope you want donations to be able to match and then select Done.
Edit Fund Number
To edit an envelope that already has a Power Church Fund number assigned, follow these steps:
- Select the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of envelopes that have already been assigned a fund number.
- Select the PC Fund # already assigned and enter the new fund number.
- Select Done.
Match Donors to Member IDs
An Envelope Number (also known as Member ID) is any automatically or manually assigned Power Church number specific to member giving used to identify donors in your system.
To match donors to Power Church Envelope numbers, follow these steps:
- On the Power Church Software Integration page, select the Donors tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of donors that do not have assigned Power Church envelope numbers.
- Enter the PC Envelope # for each donor you want to match in Power Church and then select Done.
Edit Donor Match
To edit a donor match to a PC Envelope #, follow these steps:
- On the Donors tab, select the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of donors that have already been assigned a PC Envelope #.
- Select the PC Envelope # already assigned and enter the new number.
- Select Done.
Import Givelify Report into Power Church
Once you receive the Power Church import-friendly report from Givelify, follow these steps to upload it to Power Church:
- On your computer, visit www.powerchurch.com and log in to your organization’s account.
- Select the Contributions tab.
- Select Import Contributions to open the Introduction screen.
- Select Next.
- Select Import from File.
- Select Choose File and select the .csv file to import.
- From the Contribution Type drop-down, choose cc (for credit card) and select Next.
- On the Confirmation screen, verify that the information is correct. If not, make the necessary changes.
- Select on Finish to import the contribution records into Power Church.
- Navigate to the Contributions drop-down menu at the top of the page and then Post all imported contribution records into Power Church.