Your members can add their own envelope numbers to their Givelify accounts to allow them to keep their donation data organized. Follow these steps to enable this feature:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization’s account.
- Select Settings > App Profile.
- Select the Customize Receipt tab.
- Select the On radio button and then select Save.
Your member ID/envelope number is now visible on your donor receipt. This information can help keep your donation data organized.
If your organization uses envelope numbers, be sure to share this information with your members once you’ve enabled this feature.
Note: The option to add your envelope number is only available in the mobile app. This feature is not yet available in the online giving form.
Admins can also manually assign envelope numbers to users from the Donors page:
- On the Donors page, select Assign ID next to the donor’s name.
- Enter the Member (Envelope) Number in the text field and select Save.