A current Admin can assign another user as the Admin on your organization’s account by following these steps:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization’s account.
- Select Settings > Users.
- Select the Actions (...) menu for the user and choose Edit User.
- In the Permissions area, select the Admin permission and then select Save.
If the account Admin is retiring or resigning, it will be easier to transfer the Admin permission to another user before they leave the organization.
Account Admin unavailable
If the previous account Admin is unavailable to make the change, please draft a letter and provide the following information:
- Your name and email address.
- The previous account Admin’s name and email address they used to log in to the Givelify account.
- The name, title, phone number, and email address of the new account Admin.
- Date and signature of an officer of the organization.
Email the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc the officer who signed the letter.
The account ownership switch will be made by our staff on your behalf once we receive written permission from your organization.