On your computer, visit www.givelify.com and log in to your organization’s account. Then follow these steps:
- Click on Settings at the top right of your screen.
- Click on the Banking tab.
- Enter your IRS-issued EIN or Tax ID.
- Update the information.
Givelify will verify the information you entered and authorize next day deposits. When the verification is complete, you will receive an email instructing you to add your checking account information.
Adding Your Bank Account
Once you receive the email instructing you to add your checking account, click the link in the email or visit www.givelify.com on your computer and follow these steps:
- Login to your organization’s account
- Click on Settings at the top right of your screen
- Click on the Banking tab
- Click the New Bank Account button at the top right of your screen
- Type your routing number and account number into the spaces provided
- Click the Choose File button to upload your voided check or bank verification letter
- To change your billing address, click the button next to Enter new address and then type your new address into the spaces provided. Otherwise, select Use address on file
- Click the blue Create button
Note: We are unable to accept savings accounts. Givelify requires you to upload a voided check, bank statement, or bank verification letter to ensure that donations are deposited into the correct account.
The entire bank verification process can take up to five (5) business days.
While your bank account is being processed, we are working with our bank partners to set your account up for automatic next day deposits. Donations received during the set up period will be manually disbursed into the account you provided within 3-5 business days. Donations received after your account is set up will be automatically disbursed next business day.
Legal Representative/Principal Agent Information
Per Patriot Act regulations and the United States Department of the Treasury, federal law now requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
You must provide the name, address, date of birth, and social security number for one (1) individual with significant financial responsibility for managing the legal entity customer.
These persons include:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Senior Managing Member
- General Partner
- Vice President
- Senior Pastor
- Any other individual regularly performing similar functions
We may also require a copy of your driver’s license, passport, or other identifying document for the Legal Representative/Principal Agent.